14" Camping hatchet with fiberglass handle
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Fully encased over-molded blade. Hi-Tech fiberglass composite injected handle, featuring reinforced back spine & non-slip TPR grip.
- DURABLE - Drop-forged & heat-treated Grade A High-Carbon steel, meticulously hardened cutting edges provides a deeper and cleaner contact.
- CHOPPING - Aggressive cutting angles design for better and efficient contact | Ideal for firewood, gardening, hiking, and many outdoor activities.
- EFFICIENT - Balance point close to the Axe head provides perfect weight distribution for increasing swing speed and multiply strike power.
- 100% RISK-FREE - Stronger than the wooden shaft, and won't bend like the steel ones due to our HiTech structure technique | Backed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty for your complete peace of mind!
Adapt-a-panel was formed by a group of active vehicle and outdoor enthusiasts. The designs and products were created out of the need of the founders in their daily adventures. All of our in house manufactured products are Made in America so you know you are getting the quality you want and deserve. We source our add on accessories from reliable and quality companies to bring you the best we can find in every area of our offerings.
All of our panels are made out of aircraft grade aluminum and laser cut for the ultimate precision and quality. The aluminum construction makes the panel light weight and very durable. We finish our products off with a high quality textured black powder coat finish to make it look great and last for a long time. The powder coated finish provides for great protection from UV and moisture to avoid corrosion of the panel to ensure it will last a lifetime.
Our products we make in house come with a limited lifetime warranty. So if you have trouble with any quality concerns please let us know and we will work with you to ensure you are satisfied with our product and happy with your investment.
If you can think of something you need that we don't have please reach out and let us know what we can do to better serve you.
We always want to hear from you so please send us an email at email@example.com
or call our shop at 480-718-9800
Contact - Adapt-a-panel
Our offices are located in Mesa, Arizona and offer visits by appointment for facility tours and pickups. Due to the current COVID 19 situation we do not accept walk in customers without an appointment so please call ahead.